Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43872 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,519 (ARS $17,137) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)