Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 66% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,309元 ($2,691) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)