Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13821 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,567 (Php156,044) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)