Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12906 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,719元 (Php129,544) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)