Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12990 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,823 (Php137,210) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)