Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13581 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,137 (Php118,817) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)