Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12963 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,960元 (Php153,967) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)