Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01040 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,557 (CH$918,691) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (42 minutes ago)