Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01054 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,794 (CH$929,480) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (43 minutes ago)