Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,700 (CH$1,225,405) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)