Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,439元 (CH$1,033,448) in San Felipe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)