Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,646 (5,524,088 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (36 minutes ago)