Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,734 (10,899,526 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (36 minutes ago)