Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 49% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,383 (€2,122) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)