Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,905 (R$ 6,872) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)