Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,586 (R$ 5,411) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)