Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元16,172 (R$ 7,255) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)