Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,963 (R$ 7,219) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (38 minutes ago)