Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36047 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,571元 (Mex$ 23,779) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)