Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,171 ($2,707) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)