Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,082 ($2,634) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)