Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.471 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,411 (€2,464) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)