Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,811 (€1,751) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)