Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.822 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,676 (﷼ 1,048) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)