Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.845 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,862 (﷼ 1,001) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)