Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.806 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,855 (﷼ 1,059) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)