Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.894 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,517 (﷼ 800) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (34 minutes ago)