Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.024 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,538元 (﷼ 751) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)