Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21353 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,888元 (36,938 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)