Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19961 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,531 (57,766 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)