Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,274 (€2,497) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)