Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.617 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 90% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,550 (£3,313) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)