Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.555 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 90% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,481 (£3,329) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)