Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,446元 (€1,958) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)