Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10027 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,534 (₨105,052) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)