Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10146 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,015 (₨108,562) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)