Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,326 (18,244 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)