Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.778 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,713 (2,870 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)