Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,985 (4,815 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)