Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47992 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,033元 (R 29,241) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)