Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,427 (€2,191) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)