Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.784 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,074 (€2,194) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (about 1 hour ago)