Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,016元 (€2,202) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)