Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,979元 (€1,999) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)