Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.000 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 57% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,856 (€2,357) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)