Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,047 (NZ$3,729) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)