Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12080 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,271 (руб 93,296) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)