Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12198 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,029 (руб 90,422) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)