Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,481 (€1,738) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)