Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,567 (€2,111) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (33 minutes ago)