Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,092 (€3,076) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)