Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,445 (₨106,763) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)