Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.892 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 123% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,919 ($5,067) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)