Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 117% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,606 ($4,736) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)