Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,800元 (﷼ 6,929) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)