Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18110 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,333元 (ARS $51,533) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 3 hours ago)