Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,672 (€2,014) in Riga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (36 minutes ago)