Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02059 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,077 (489,378 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)