Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.987 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,159 ($b14,343) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (42 minutes ago)