Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,756 (€2,218) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)