Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,776 (€2,686) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)