Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,317 (€2,224) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)