Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31896 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,168 (Mex$ 31,877) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)