Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06398 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 145% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,861 (623,054 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)