Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06103 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 136% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,284 (463,464 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)