Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06081 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 125% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,582 (601,580 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (27 minutes ago)