Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06280 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 138% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,168 (416,656 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)