Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,985 (€2,741) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)