Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.070 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,128 (€2,122) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)