Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,022 (€2,726) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (28 minutes ago)