Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,504 (€2,807) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (13 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (38 minutes ago)