Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,223 (€1,800) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (34 minutes ago)