Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.776 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,538 (£2,340) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)