Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05730 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,689 (₨151,637) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)