Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05852 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,348 (₨125,563) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)