Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10268 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,644 (₨64,701) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (40 minutes ago)