Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,004元 (Dirham 7,431) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)