Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,644 (kr17,455) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)