Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,222 (kr17,503) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)