Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,209 (kr17,547) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)