Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.032 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,927元 (kr26,097) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)