Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.069 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,317元 (kr14,323) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)