Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10652 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,708 (₨91,135) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)