Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01027 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,352 (CH$1,495,381) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)