Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,205元 (CH$1,010,335) in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)