Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,521 (6,948 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)