Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,696 (6,949 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)