Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,703 (8,533 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)