Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.674 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,271 (6,136 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (31 minutes ago)