Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.821 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,405 (10,106 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)