Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,455元 (9,497 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)